While getting ready to clear the studios, I decided to cut up and re-weld some past sculptures that I didn’t have a use for or had found unsuccessful. Made from a piece that had been shown in the Kongs exhibition, I think this new experiment was my most successful of the year.  The ambiguity of the form and angles make for interesting viewing. The addition of this piece has brought forward new ideas for my work and potentially a new course for the degree show.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s