As a way to generate work quickly and get over my hesitation, I decided to cut up old finished pieces that I no longer needed or had considered unsuccessful. Although the piece above isn’t particularly successful, it pushed me to start reassessing old work and looking for the further potential in each piece.

This piece was also an experimentation in welds as a feature, I decided to use exaggerated joints as a way to try and bring together an otherwise scattered composition.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s